I want together back!!!!


Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ya Allah, rindunya dekat dia. I miss him so much. And hope it's same with him.

Dear G,

Du chu still care about me?
Du chu still thinking about me? 
Did chu miz me? 
Aren't chu worried about me?
ARE YOU STILL IN LOVE WITH ME?

Ei hope the answer is yes. Because......................................

Seriusly, 

Ei still care for chu, ei mean ei DO care for chu
Ei still thinking about chy, ei mean ei DO think about chu
Ei DO miz chu
Ei DO worried about chu
I STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU

I'm so pathetic. Booooo for me. Yey. Thanks. *lap ayaq mata*

p/s ; what am ei thinking? em going krezeyyy~





Post The Girl link


notice !

Thanks anyway cause you dare to step on my blog. Behave yourself. Know my world, I'll cheers yours. All is well :D

My sites

[Facebook | Twitter |

 budak pandai sesat sini
best view in Google Chrome
right click disabled


# no spamming and childish acts!



Template Designer : Ayem
Editor : sha's daughter
material: athirah rahim