never thought it would be happen like this


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Okay. Aaaaarrrgggghhhhh!!! Gua sakit gigi. Memang aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hare ahhh. adoiiiiii. Apa la nasib. Iskk iskk. Ritu sakit dah tapi aku wat tataw ja. Hehe. Tapi. Ya. Tapi. Malam nei tersangat sangat lah sakitnya. Haih. why laaa? That coklat. yeah man. That coklat that cause meee to be like this. I'm suffering because of youuuuu! How dare you?! *pegang paqang*

i will never ate youu again. Till my teeth are recovered. Yess. Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! This is so sakit ooooo. I can't stand it laaa. Huhu. Kbye.

p/s : esok lega la nei :(((((((((



Post The Girl link


notice !

Thanks anyway cause you dare to step on my blog. Behave yourself. Know my world, I'll cheers yours. All is well :D

My sites

[Facebook | Twitter |

 budak pandai sesat sini
best view in Google Chrome
right click disabled


# no spamming and childish acts!



Template Designer : Ayem
Editor : sha's daughter
material: athirah rahim